Welcome to Diablo Pros, Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paladin Set-up Guide
01-05-2022, 03:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 03:27 AM by Noobazon.)
Star  Paladin Set-up Guide
To be EDITED:
Hello fellow Hammerdins.  This Current setup is what I use to make the bot perform at its most optimal efficiency. 
To begin let's with the Hammerdins Key Binds:  Please have them as the following:
[Image: unknown.png]

So now let's look at our key binds in game to double verify:
Alright so far, we are looking good.

Let's move on to the next tab Time/Schedule:

Now NOTE: I run this bot with 1 hour down just to rest my computer.  However, I have multiple accounts, so my bot account only has one character on it. (JUST IN CASE.)

Alrighty, next we have bosses... I did go Premium so it may be different for others but overall, there is nothing difficult about this part just pick the bosses you want your bot to complete.

Items: I have everything turned off and only use Pick-it.  It's literally the best way to go so that your bot doesn't pick up trash items.

Let's open the pick-it file and make sure that our bot will pick up the items we want to include gold.
Please pay attention to the top of the notepad!

Once you have completed and are satisfied with the list make sure you save it.

Next tab we are going to look at is Safe Config:

Note: Like I mentioned before the account I use and abuse. So, these settings may not be for everyone.  Set it to what you feel most comfortable: 

Moving over to tab Extras:
This is how I have it set up.  Make sure that you test your items that you integrated in your pick-it list, by dropping the item on the ground and seeing if it picks it up.  If it does not, please go back to your Pick-It list and make sure that it looks and flows like the rest of the text.  Remember don't add anything to it just change what you want from a 1 - 0 or vice versa.  (I STRESS THIS!)

Note: If your bot is having any issues, please remember that you have a fix it tab to assure that your bot is running how it is supposed to.

This will adjust and correct any issues that make have been made upon user error.

Lastly, we have Zhipei:

Make sure that this button is checked Yes!

Note: This is version 9.3.

Information that has been submitted may be subject to change in the future.

01-21-2022, 11:05 PM,
RE: Paladin Set-up Guide
what do you do if the bot starts goes to the selection screen and hand never moves i have tried the fix it button and it never moved either? any ideas what to check?

02-02-2022, 08:48 PM,
RE: Paladin Set-up Guide
(01-21-2022, 11:05 PM)blulear Wrote: what do you do if the bot starts goes to the selection screen and hand never moves i have tried the fix it button and it never moved either? any ideas what to check?

resolution setup 

new update this week will make graphics setup easy with settings.json file