Welcome to Diablo Pros, Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a clue how to set this up?
01-03-2022, 02:57 PM,

01-03-2022, 05:13 PM,
RE: Anyone have a clue how to set this up?
1. First deaktivate virusscanner (it will detect a trojan)
2. deaktivate firewall (on my pc the Database server was blocked)
3. game Language must be english (with german it can´t by mana and healing)
3. start act must be act 5 (if it starts on act 1 it can´t be navigate)
4. set in game the F1-F6 Keys

sorry there is no manual

01-04-2022, 05:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 01:56 AM by qegbyql.)
(01-03-2022, 05:13 PM)Wolkenputzer Wrote: 1. First deaktivate virusscanner (it will detect a trojan)
3. game Language must be english  (with german it can´t by mana and healing)

sorry there is no manual
Thank you this was helpful.

The biggest problem I'm facing is that the bot will go back to char select or restart completely but it will not be able to choose the correct character to continue gaming if the game completely restarts. There needs to be a way for the bot to select a specific character.

I'll add that the bot was pretty self explanatory once I actually opened it and tried setting it up. 
Pindle, Shenk, and Eldrich seem super nerfed for drops. 
- Trav drops still good... Will set up bot better to handle trav today.

- Great bot and hope to see more bosses in the future like countess, summoner, mephisto, andy, diablo, trist, and cows. 

Item pickit seems to be a bit off. I've been watching the bot for 70-80 runs with some supervision (watching Netflix and glancing over at drops/etc)
- I've seen it miss some charms and items it was supposed to grab.
- It neglects big piles of gold sometimes. 
- It picks up Sol runes and Shael runes even though my pickit notepad file tells it not to. (not sure why it does that)

Definitely I will need to be customize a bit more to my own liking and possibly settings changed to make it more accurate. 

Overall I give it a solid 9/10 with room for upgrades and improvement. Will continue to be a supporter. This is my critique after playing D2 for many years and remembering a bot that will take a level 1 and level you to lvl 99 with quests and everything. Pleased to have something working this early in the release of the game, but would love to see more features as they come out! Thank you for all of your hard work in creating this tool for everyone to use (who pays for it of course)!

Question:
Zhi Pei uses injection software I've heard and I've been advised not to use it while botting... It's got to be the better application for picking up items and not missing them though I assume? What do the botting creators recommend? Using Zhi Pei during botting or not?

01-09-2022, 05:58 AM,
(01-03-2022, 05:13 PM)Wolkenputzer Wrote: 1. First deaktivate virusscanner (it will detect a trojan)
3. game Language must be english  (with german it can´t by mana and healing)

sorry there is no manual

I start the bot and it starts the game and puts the mouse over the "online" tab and just sits at the character select screen then exits the game after a few seconds (it does not pick a character)  do you know how to fix this

01-09-2022, 02:23 PM,
so there is no support for this bot this is it? lol

01-25-2022, 05:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 05:08 PM by admin.)
There are plenty of user guides and "manuals" i had just posted a link above to how to setup your resolution properly, which if you are not getting the bot to create game then you have not followed the instructions of

set resolution to 1920 x 1080
set HDR to off
set PC font scale to 100%
set large font mode to disabled
[/quote]